Our experienced litigators work hard to obtain the maximum compensation you deserve.
Our smart, bold and aggressive representation is known to yield results.
Winning is NO Accident
We understand that winning is important and will take all necessary steps to help you win your case.
Connecticut Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Serving Personal Injury and Accident Victims in New Britain
Motorcycles have the same rights on the road as other automobiles but are often faced with more danger. Unfortunately, regardless of your skill and despite your safety precautions, accidents can still happen anywhere and anytime with other inattentive or negligent drivers.
Riding a motorcycle can be very dangerous and motorcycle accidents usually result in very severe injuries. This is largely because motorcycles do not have the type of protective frame, body, and air bags, which automobiles provide.
As a motorcycle rider in New Britain, Hartford, West Hartford and East Hartford, CT, you may find it to be a thrilling, convenient, and affordable mode of transportation. Unfortunately, motorcycle riders are often wrongly tagged as reckless and irresponsible which can make it difficult to get the compensation you deserve.
Injured motorcyclists who hire Cava Law Firm can rest assured that their case will be handled by experienced motorcycle accident lawyers who know how to counter negative perceptions and will work hard to get you adequate compensation for your injuries and losses.
Common causes and consequences of motorcycle accidents
Bad road conditions
Driver distraction and inattention; and
Such reckless acts often result in severe injuries and economic losses including:
Multiple fractured bones
Present and future loss of income
Exorbitant medical bills
If you’ve been involved in a motorcycle accident caused by the negligence of another driver, then you may be entitled to seek compensation for the damages you’ve suffered. Contact Cava Law Firm’s experienced motorcycle accident attorneys to get started.
What to do after you have been involved in a motorcycle accident
If you’ve been involved in a motorcycle accident, the following are recommended steps you should take:
1. Take pictures of the accident including pictures of your injuries, damaged motorcycle, and anything else from the scene of the accident that may be useful, if you are physically able.
2. Call the police and preferably, get the police to visit the scene of the accident to create a record of the accident in a police report.
3. You should immediately see a doctor to seek treatment for any injuries you may have sustained in your accident.
4. Consult an experienced auto accident lawyer at Cava Law Firm and share the details of the accident and plan the next steps in your care and treatment.
5. You should inform your insurance company about the accident.
Our experienced motorcycle accident lawyers at Cava Law Firm are always available to assess your case at no charge to give you an experienced evaluation of your case and the compensation you may be entitled to.
Call us today at (860) 246-5000 to schedule your FREE Consultation.